Right of withdrawal and returns
According to the distance purchase law, you always have 14 days to return. For an approved return, you must submit your parcel to the post within 14 days after you have collected your parcel. If you want to make a return, follow these steps:
- Email us at [email protected] to receive a return slip via email and return address information to return the package to.
- Print the return slip and fill it out. Unfilled return notes sent in the package are not approved.
- Put the item and the return slip in the shipping box that the product came with. On return, the product must be in new condition and in original packaging (original packaging with original labels on).
- Then send the package back to us. You as a customer to return the goods to the collection point.
- Once we receive your item we will return to you as soon as possible. Note that they can take up to 1-4 weeks.
- We always send you an email when the return is made. Please note that it may take 5-10 business days for you to see the money in your account.
You as a customer can exchange your goods by returning the item and placing a new order.
Cancel or change orders
If you want to change your order you must quickly contact us and notify us so we can see what we can do for your specific order. If your order has already been processed, we cannot make any changes or cancel your order. You can also not cancel an already placed backorder. But email us about your wish and we will try to help you!
If you have a complaint, contact us immediately at [email protected]. Attach clear pictures of the incorrect item and state your order number.